The following are events VIDA Doulas is hosting or participating in.
Home birth/water birth info night
Fall 2019 date tbd
Join us for an informative session where we will share the benefits, safety and logistics of home birth and water birth. We have invited local midwives to come share their expertise and wisdom with you.
Topics to be discussed:
- Who are suitable candidates?
- Research on safety of planned home birth / water birth
- Benefits and reasons to birth at home
- Hospital transfer: If/When/How?
- List of home birth supplies
- Midwifery home birth equipment
2nd wednesday of every month
Connect with new mom's in a casual and non-judgmental environment to discuss the ups and downs of the first year of parenthood.
The 2nd Wednesday every month we will be meeting upstairs, above the Quality Foods next to the Vic General Hospital. We meet at 10:30am until approximately 12:30pm.
Vida Doulas will be present to answer questions and provide resource assistance.
This is accessible either by stairs or elevator.